Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Retirement Album


I was asked by my boss to create this cover for one of our colleagues who is retiring. I was a little nervous because I usually only create layouts for my family and me. Well, since I created it for work, I went ahead and asked our tech person to help me scan it. So, voila, here it is. Perhaps I should invest in a new scanner to scan my own pages and save them digitally. Yeah, that's great, just add something else to my 'to do list!' LOL!

I recently updated this blog and am starting fresh. I hope to write over the summer and even practice some of my creative writing. I found a great book at Barnes and Noble that I think will be very inspiring. Maybe if I get a gift card as an end of the year gift, I can splurge on this, and other writing books.

I love to write, and when I am driving, or cleaning the house, I will think of great things to tell in a story. Then by the time I get to a sheet of paper or computer, my mind is totally blank. So, maybe these books will give me a little push in the right direction.

I also seem to have a lot on my mind right now, so much that it is hard to sort out what I want to talk or think about. School is ending, though, and I hope with some rest, my brain will chill out a bit!



No comments: