Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

This beautiful and very significant season makes me spiritually fall to my knees and humbles me.
May Jesus' sacrifice for me not have been in made in vain. I can't help but want to beg for forgiveness:

Lord, help me to be a better follower of your son, Jesus. Help me to lead by example, and let me always make choices out of LOVE- the same kind of love God has for me. May the Lord use my gifts in a way that brings glory to HIM. Allow me to learn from my faults and failures. Help me overcome strife and struggles so I can be the kind of woman the Lord wants me to be. Let my actions, more than my words, speak volumes about the amazing God that created us. Help me to overcome fear and worry so I can lead the life of ultimate freedom that Jesus has ALREADY claimed for me. When I bask in success may the glory be to the most HIGH- Jesus, the one who died for us and loves us still.

May Jesus' sacrifice and love for you give you peace.
Happy Easter 2011




No comments: