Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Tree Link Up Party!

Ok, I have never done this before, but looks like a cute idea- I am joining a Christmas Tree Link Up Party hosted by Docerela Creations!  Check out her super cute blog!

 My hubby and oldest son were home this weekend for Thanksgiving and before they headed back out to Alabama, where they're currently working on a work project, I made sure the Christmas tree was up and the house was decorated.  It wouldn't be the same without them to enjoy (and help)!   One of my very favorite traditions of Christmas is choosing and decorating our natural Christmas tree.  I absolutely love how the scent of the fresh tree fills the air!







4 comments:

Docerela said...

I love your tree! The best thing that I love about Christmas is having the whole family decorate with you.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Merry Christmas

Catarina

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your tree looks wonderful! So nice that your family was able to decorate with you!

Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations Xmas tree link party! DT Member Carri

Nitasha said...

Beautiful Christmas tree! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas! Thank you so much for linking up with Docerela Creations! Happy Holidays!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Christmas Tree. Especially like the gold garland & I agree that as fresh live Christmas Tree smells good. Belated Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!
Melissa
Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com