Friday, December 23, 2011

Ok, I am probably the ONLY crafty girl that has not sent out Christmas cards yet, but I am working on it!  The way I look at it is that anyone that really knows me and loves me knows about my life and will appreciate the card when it finally arrives!  I am off work from school till Jan 3 and no 'Ohana for a few days, hubby and oldest son coming home, so I am hoping to get craftin' those cards out ASAP!  The hardest thing for me is DECIDING what I want to do! Do I keep making those nativity cards or make a new design?  Hmmmmm.........

For now, I have errands to run, but I am so inspired by all the beautiful blogs I perused this morning that I can't wait to get back to my Cricut!!  Then Hanukkah PARTY tonight!  Happy Christmas Eve Eve!!

2 comments:

Docerela said...

Have fun creating your Christmas Cards. I'm sure your friends and family will love to receive them. Have fun at the party tonight!


Wishing you and your family Happy Holidays.

Catarina aka docerela

Patricia Roebuck said...

Hope you get your cards done. You could always send them out for the New Year!